[Board] New GDAL chair

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 02:44:45 PST 2015

Hell, yah,

private repository was the issue. I still think, dropbox is *not good*
fixed solution. One of the reasons: I do not have payed dropbox account and
shared osgeo files are eating big part of my free space there (I assume,
I'll not be the only one).

private svn, with limitted access would be needed (also for other
non-public stuff, such as passwords etc.)

Jachcym