[Board] New GDAL chair

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jan 12 05:37:26 PST 2015

Sometimes, you all already know this, a ticket/issue needs more than
just filing the ticket.  You could:

- ask your question directly on the SAC list (often easiest way to get
many responses) and mention the ticket number too

- if SAC cannot handle this, then you could research costs for a dropbox
account for OSGeo, and propose this to the Board (why not?)

- ping SAC members on IRC directly

In other words, be the champion.

-jeff