[Board] 2015 Budget

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jan 18 10:58:32 PST 2015

Hi Board and community,

It's important that we now come up with a budget for the OSGeo
organization for 2015.  This is a great opportunity for committees such
as our Systems Architecture committee, or the Marketing committee, to
request funding to be put aside for spending for specific needs.

Thanks to a nice brief financial report from our Treasurer Mike Smith at
the last Board meeting[1], we know that we have approximately 250,000
USD cash on hand, plus another 100,000 USD to come from Portland FOSS4G
profits shortly.

I have started a template to record our 2015 budget in the wiki[2];
please help update it if you can. (the numbers currently are from 2014,
so everything needs to be updated)

Thanks,

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-01-15#Minutes
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2015