[Board] formal request for OSGeo sponsorship for annual code sprint

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Tue Jan 27 14:28:35 PST 2015

Stephan,

Thanks for bringing this up.  I did not realize we might have potentially
allocated that money in the budget, so I did not include it as a potential
source. If we included that, then our request to the Board could
potentially be much lower.

We do not need access to this in advance.

Regards,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*