[Board] Fwd: OSGeo CoC committee proposal

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Jul 24 05:11:58 PDT 2015

Dear Kristen and Camille,
I would like to thanks you for your interest in bringing up such a kind of
important mission.

I would 100% support the committee if its scope is to promote and
pro-actively take actions to let OSGeo be a respectful community.
Nevertheless, I think as Jeff noted, that the committee shall be fully open
to everyone interested and that no "police" role is given to it.

In my opinion the existing laws and the already established board shall
handle this without recording any black-list.

Best
Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica