[Board] Kicking off Elections 2015 process

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Jul 30 06:46:12 PDT 2015

Thanks everyone for feedback. I did my best to incorporate your
suggestions in the survey. The Charter members will receive e-mail
invitations to fill the survey in the following minutes. If you are a
charter member and the invitation fail to reach your inbox in the next
couple of hours, please get in touch with me privately.

Regards,
Vasile
CRO 2015