[Board] Board elections 2015: end of term

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:01:49 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I would like to inform the public Board list about my decision to end
my term in August 2015 (instead of 2016). I have been making
changements in my work and life, and I am not able to keep the former
level of presence/interaction with OSGeo activities.

From now to August, I'll try my best to mantain communication with the
groups I am more involved with, and ensure that the tasks I am working
on get handed over as smoothly as possible.

All the best,

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla