[Board] Board elections 2015: end of term

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Jun 20 07:34:39 PDT 2015

Hi Anne,

It's hard to publicly put into words, my thanks to you and all that
you've done for the OSGeo community.  Your work and passion, through
your leadership with Google Summer of Code, GRASS, and GeoForAll, will
be felt for a very long time.  And I also appreciate your time on the
OSGeo Board as well, it's not an easy thing to take on but you did it
very easily and professionally.

But this isn't a goodbye! :)

Instead, see you soon.

-jeff