[Board] Responding to emails

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon May 4 16:57:04 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff, as per below, I note that you prefer to discuss emails in public.
I'm cool with that.

In this case, I emailed yourself, CC public board list. I followed up with
a private reminder email as I thought you might have forgotten the email,
or lost it in an email folder somewhere. (I note you are usually more
responsive).

Thanks for responding with your thoughts. It helps to understand where you
are coming from rather than guessing to know if you have received the email
or not.

Regards, Cameron