[Board] Responding to emails

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:05:03 PDT 2015

Jeff,
Thanks for the suggestion re joining the board. It is not something I
take on lightly. I'll think about it. I'm hopeful OSGeo community
members can be close to equally effective, whether on the board or not.

Re my personal time spent on OSGeo activities, I haven't noticed much of
a difference over the years, whether that be while serving on the board
or not. Maybe it appears differently. We wrote the GeoServices REST Open
Letter, (in a similar vein to to the current LIDAR debate) while I was a
board member.

Kind regards, Cameron