[Board] Responding to emails

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 7 04:30:38 PDT 2015

Regarding the comments that some OSGeo Board members purposely remain
quiet: I'd remind all Board members to join discussions, share their
opinions, even if it is a quick "+1" on a discussion.  We've all been
voted here in this role to represent the community (or, think of a Board
discussion as a ticket, an issue in Github {wait is that the future of
the Board? it sure could be useful, if Board members prefer to tackle
issues that way, and track them}.   Thanks for keeping this in mind
everyone,

-jeff