[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] Meeting to finalise OSGeo Code of Conduct / Diversity Statement

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:08:19 PDT 2015

OSGeo Conference committee / Board,

Jachym, Dan Little, Eli,
Thanks for signing up to discuss the OSGeo Code of Conduct.
The best meeting slot for us all is in 23 hours:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=5&day=12&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=196&p7=215

Meet at irc://freenode.net#osgeo

Jachym, note, the proposed code of conduct has changed based on
feedback, since you probably read it before. It is now based on the
recent Debian/Apache Code of Conducts.

OSGeo Board,
I'm disappointed that Jachym is the only board member to have responded.
I'm hoping that following tomorrow's meeting, and any actions that
result from it, that the Code of Conduct will be put into place by the
board.
To help us help the board, I'm hoping to understand the opinions of each
board member before the discussion.

Please, could each board member vote on:

Proposal: The proposed OSGeo Code of Conduct [2] should be adapted by OSGeo.

[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Diversity