[Board] Meeting to finalise OSGeo Code of Conduct / Diversity Statement

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 12 03:17:21 PDT 2015

I share your feelings Steven.  I'm happy to support a Diversity
Statement for the OSGeo foundation (which is why I previously proposed
one to the OSGeo Board).  I am less concerned in getting the perfect
wording and combination of existing "codes", and more concerned that we
have something for our own community, to let all OSGeo community members
feel accepted and always be respected for who they are.

-jeff