[Board] FOSS4G NA selection

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Fri May 15 13:28:26 PDT 2015

Dear OSGeo Board,

Following up on this for closure. Mark Lucas has stepped forward
offering to be OSGeo's representative for the FOSS4G NA governance
process. This is excellent news given Mark's experience, contributions,
and years spent on OSGeo's board.

I trust there are no concerns with Mark's appointment, but just in case,
please let me know on or off list by end of day May 18th.

Kind regards,

Andrew