[Board] sponsor contacts

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Nov 12 18:25:32 PST 2015

On 2015-11-12 6:26 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Thanks for the tip, I already have dropbox access (but have not gone
> rummaging around to see what is available).

Look for
OSGeo-finance/accounts_receivable/sponsors/YYYY/osgeo-sponsors-YYYY.ods

(replace YYYY with the year number between 2011 and 2014)

> Any advice on contacting the groups in the service provider page? They
> arguably some publicity due to their association with OSGeo :)

Personally I think it would be fair to do so, as long as it's done in a
respectful way and without putting pressure on them.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

http://evouala.com/ - Location Intelligence Made Easy