[Board] sponsor contacts

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 12:18:12 PST 2015

Thanks Jeff, in transit now (afraid of making typo on phone) but I also
would like to nail down these levels promptly.

You have my feedback (trying to reduce the number of levels as they are
complicated, and adjust price based on size or revenue of sponsor to allow
more parties to take part). I am uncomfortable with a low price point
(since I also want to respect donations).

I actually have one more nifty idea since our priority as a community is
involvement. Could we count an organization sponsoring foss4g and local
events towards their sponsorship total reflected above? You could limit
that to just events where OSGeo is providing backing/recycling profit.

Aside I like your proposed levels - I am simply trying for a different take
on things :)
--
Jody

Jody Garnett