[Board] sponsor contacts

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Nov 16 07:47:35 PST 2015

Board,
glad to see renewed efforts on getting sponsors for OSGeo and also
believe it is a good idea to somehow couple OSGeo / FOSS4G support. But
the timing may not be ideal as we (FOSS4G Bonn LOC) are about to start
the first sponsorship drive for FOSS4G 2016 and know nothing of the new
OSGeo sponsor activities so far. I just found this thread after being a
week offline and apparently nobody else at the FOSS4G team was included
(now copying the list). We must make sure that we do not dilute
sponsorship efforts or even confuse people about what and who they will
sponsor.

Thoughts on how we can deal with this?

Cheers,
Arnulf