[Board] Minutes from 12 November meeting

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 11:38:08 PST 2015

Cameron,

It was my understanding that this was not sponsoring to attend the event.
But just sponsoring to attend a possible f2f, essentially something like
an extra night of hotel if a board member were there already. Or to travel
if the member was not attending FOSS4G. It had not been determined that
there would be a f2f, just that board members would not have to attend out
of pocket if there were to be a meeting.

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
treasurer at osgeo.org

On 11/16/15,  2:07 PM, "Board on behalf of Cameron Shorter"
<board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of cameron.shorter at gmail.com>