[Board] Minutes from 12 November meeting

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Nov 16 12:16:27 PST 2015

Hi,

My initial question which somehow prompted this discussion (see
minutes) was whether board members pay the full conference fee or if there
were any other rules in place (because I need to plan my conference
budget). Besides paying out of my own pocket, I can attend events where I'm
presenting scientific publications that belong to one of my funded research
projects, or if I'm invited to give a talk or attend a meeting and travel
is paid. Basically, I just need to know which steps are necessary so I can
make a decision.

Best wishes,
Anita

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Michael Smith <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com