[Board] sponsor contacts

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:01:54 PST 2015

I have updated the draft sponsorship page based on the feedback in this
thread:

* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_2015_Sponsorship

I find the result much easier to understand, the two proposals are now very
close to each other which a good result of this discussion. I will be
contacting prior sponsors tomorrow, in part to solicit feedback between
proposal A and proposal B.

Thank you for your patience and participation.

Jody

--
Jody Garnett