[Board] sponsor contacts

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 18 22:14:36 PST 2015

Thanks for contacting sponsors Jody.  I still feel that the $500 price
point is perfect for the majority of our community (small business), so
I hope you get good feedback on that optionB proposal (whereas 1,000 USD
would be too high for my pockets).  500 would match what I pay for
another association.

By the way, something brand new is email notifications from the wiki
(for some reason when Martin upgraded the MediaWiki software recently,
all of a sudden, the original e-mail address when registering is used
for magical notifications) See below for an attempt by the wiki to send
to jgarnett at refractions.net ha!  You can update this by:

- login to the wiki
- after login click "Preferences" in the top right
- mid-way down the page see "Email options" and beside that a link to
"change email address"

Enjoy :)

-jeff