[Board] sponsor contacts

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:34:23 PST 2015

I managed to write up the 25% discount based small business, repeated
sponsorship, region - resulting in the following two examples.

Examples:

   - A bronze OSGeo sponsor ($1000 USD) from France chooses to sponsor
   Paris Code Sprint silver ($1600 USD) and foss4g 2016 supporter ($1600 USD)
   and is listed as a Silver Sponsor (final total $4200 USD)
   - A small business form India sponsors a local event ($100 USD) and
   decides to obtain an OSGeo bronze sponsorship ($462 USD) using two 25%
   discounts (final total $562 USD).

I understand and respect your hesitation with respect a $500 target, I feel
the discounts above and ability to count local and code sprint sponsorship
towards OSGeo will help offset your hesitation. When I tried the numbers
$500 was too low given the amounts listed for paris code sprint and foss4g
2016.

So for small Canadian buisness your target is $750, sponsor a local event
or code sprint and you have brought the cost down to $500. And for a
subsequent year you start out at $562 ... so I think this will work out
fine.

--
Jody Garnett