[Board] sponsor contacts

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 18 23:07:44 PST 2015

A small business cannot sent a person to a code sprint, and also sponsor
that code sprint, and then also sponsor OSGeo.  I think we are not
speaking of the same size of company.  I think you are aiming at larger
companies, which is great, but, remember who mostly fills our ecosystem.

I think we need to focus right on the Gateway Geomatics, the Spatialys,
the GeoLabs.....  I want to give these hard working companies the
spotlight.

-jeff