[Board] sponsor contacts

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Nov 19 01:10:03 PST 2015

The idea of linking sponsor with FOSS4G events is nice but it means that
OSGeo shall fully control the agreement with the FOSS4G organizers.
Which to me is not the case at today.
But correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree with Jeff that we should give also space to those companies that
already sponsor OSGeo, even if not with a subscription, by providing
resources for the OSGeo projects.
And if they are small, then they cannot afford high additional expenses.

Not sure how to handle this, maybe we could give a label to these companies
as OSGeo friend company  for 500 USD ?

Best,
Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*