[Board] acknowledging both sponsors vs participants

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:55:28 PST 2015

There is one critical difficulty with the approach outlined above ..
project participation occurs at the personal level (rather than with
organizations).

I really like this aspect of open source development (and it is something
that is common to most open source foundations). We could handle it by
listing individuals and in brackets the organization they work with ... but
I am not sure if that would quite meet our goal of displaying logos.

Idea: We could negotiate so that any logo displayed on a participants page
to the companies "open source" web page outlining an organizations open
source responsibilities, participation and involvement (rather than simply
to a companies main website).

--
Jody Garnett