[Board] gvSig graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:06:05 PST 2015

I would like to bump this thread.

Specifically I would like to be able to give the gvSig confirmation from
the board prior to the 11th International gvSIG Conference on Dec 2nd.

If we have a charter member attending the event it would be well worth our
time to ask for a few words to be spoken on behalf our the Foundation.

--
Jody Garnett