[Board] gvSig graduation

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Sat Nov 21 09:00:29 PST 2015

I'd be happy to represent the foundation if you agree. As part myself of
the incubation process (until 2012 or so) I'm really happy seeing it
finally accomplished.

I don't know if I'll be in Valencia those days so can't be 100% sure I'll
attend but I'll do my best. We can talk about this Jody and involve
Pedro-Juan as charter member also in Valencia.

Cheers!!!
--
Jorge Sanz

Sent from my phone, excuse my brevity.