[Board] gvSig graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 09:07:24 PST 2015

Great hustle - and sensible use of our members to avoid travel cost. That
said if you or Juan have an expense (parking?) incurred as part of
representing the foundation I would like to see if we can cover it.

( I will have to make a motion and stuff, but we need to let gvSIG graduate
first ).

Jody
On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM Jorge Sanz <jsanz at osgeo.org> wrote:

> I'd be happy to represent the foundation if you agree. As part myself of
> the incubation process (until 2012 or so) I'm really happy seeing it
> finally accomplished.
>
> I don't know if I'll be in Valencia those days so can't be 100% sure I'll
> attend but I'll do my best. We can talk about this Jody and involve
> Pedro-Juan as charter member also in Valencia.
>
> Cheers!!!
> --
> Jorge Sanz
>
> Sent from my phone, excuse my brevity.
> El 21/11/2015 2:06, "Jody Garnett" <jody.garnett at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> I would like to bump this thread.
>>
>> Specifically I would like to be able to give the gvSig confirmation from
>> the board prior to the 11th International gvSIG Conference on Dec 2nd.
>>
>> If we have a charter member attending the event it would be well worth
>> our time to ask for a few words to be spoken on behalf our the Foundation.
>>
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>
>> On 19 November 2015 at 06:37, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The gvSig project has met its incubation requirements.
>>>
>>> Motion: I would like to ask that the board acknowledge gvSig as an OSGeo
>>> project, with Manuel Madrid taking on responsibilities as project officer.
>>> --
>>> Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett