[Board] Board task: finalize liability agreement with FOSS4G 2016 committee

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 8 05:20:32 PDT 2015

Hi Board,

Here we are at Thursday now, and as suggested earlier, the plan is to
start the vote today regarding financially supporting the FOSS4G 2016
Bonn event, specifically to approve the signing the proposed agreement
with the Bonn local committee[1].  As I mentioned, since we are already
meeting as a Board next Thursday, today I am willing to meet with anyone
who has concerns with the agreement.  Please note that this vote is
about the 2016 agreement only, and that any further details of the Board
developing "rules" is not affecting or delaying this vote today.

If you do have questions of the proposed 2016 agreement, please send
them here to the Board or you can also meet today at the suggested
timeslot[2].  We can meet in IRC, and if someone wants to talk we can
then move to a hangout.

Thanks everyone,

[1]
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/financial_stuff/agreement_with_osgeo/Agreement-between-OSGeo-and-FOSSGISeV-2016.pdf