[Board] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open GIS! Conference, Moscow, Russia, Nov 21-22

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 9 10:01:17 PDT 2015

Hi Arnulf,

Maxim has sent me a direct message about this.  I will see if I can make
it work and get back to you here.  Venka and I have been speaking of
such a visit to Moscow and the community there (several attended
FOSS4G-Seoul), and maybe this is the good reason to do so in November.
I will look into visa requirements though first.

PS. I attended the first QGIS Users meeting in Denmark last year as a
keynote, I agree that such a representation goes a long long way.

-jeff