[Board] Request to transfer domain deegree.org to OSGeo

Jens Fitzke fitzke at lat-lon.de
Wed Oct 14 06:58:53 PDT 2015

_

Dear Jeff,

I just subscribed to the SAC list to follow the discussion there.

Regarding further action here, perhaps the Board members could provide some
guidance about the need for a formal and legally correct imprint page on
deegree.org (and perhaps also for other OSGeo projects). As I said we
currently use the contact information of IDgis on deegree.org's imprint. But
this was meant to be an interim solution only. Thus the question: Do we still
need an imprint, once the domain is owned by OSGeo, and what should be there?

Kind regards,

Jens