[Board] Fwd: Re: Request to transfer domain deegree.org to OSGeo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 19 06:19:17 PDT 2015

Hi Jens,

I didn't see a response from SAC on my request to transfer deegree.org
domain to OSGeo, so this morning I have asked again there (maybe you
could reply there when you see my message today on the SAC list).

Regarding a "legally correct imprint page" for deegree.org, maybe I am
not understanding you entirely.  If you are asking if there are any
requirements from OSGeo regarding your website, I know that we do ask
projects to include an "OSGeo Project" logo (such as
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/logo/png8/300/OSGeo_project.png)
and for it to point to the OSGeo page.

But maybe you can explain more here for the board to understand.

-jeff