[Board] new Sponsors page draft

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 15 16:43:16 PDT 2015

Hi Board, all,

As discussed in today's Board meeting, I've updated the Sponsors page to
list our current sponsor (thinkWhere) and list all of the previous
sponsors: http://www.osgeo.org/content/sponsorship/sponsors.html

This would have to be verified by the Treasurer.  I tried very hard to
list all past OSGeo sponsors, I went through many old documents, as far
back as 2006.  Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

I'd like to thank Alan Moore of thinkWhere (http://www.thinkwhere.com/)
for their current sponsorship, and each and every past sponsor of OSGeo:

1Spatial
2ndQuadrant
ASTUN Technology
Autodesk
Boreal-Information Strategies (Borealis)
Camptocamp
First Base Solutions Inc.
GeoCat
INGRES
Institut Geographique National (IGN) France
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE) Brazil
Karttakeskus
LizardTech, A Celartem Company
Metaspatial
Ordnance Survey