[Board] email aliases for new board members

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:25:09 PDT 2015

Hi,

sorry, I missed, that your e-mail aliases on the osgeo.org domain were
already setuped (on 7th October - thank you SAC (Jorge)).

Every board memeber should now have e-mail in form name.surename at osgeo.org

Jorge's comment:

Take in account with aliases that for gmail it's no longer possible to use
an alias to send e-mails. On the other hand this is surprisingly working
for those (like me) that configured that previously, who know for how long.

So, you need to send e-mails with a different SMTP server than the one
provided by GMail. Please communicate this to the these new aliases owners
so they know what to expect from this e-mail provider.

enjoy

Jachym