[Board] How about freezing agendas 1 week prior to the meeting?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:25:35 PDT 2015

The other way to approach it is new items are added to the end of the
agenda, and if we time box the meeting we may (or may not) get to them in
the available time.

I think we fell down on it this time with a few last moment additions
appearing earlier in our agenda?

Other ideas mark topics for discussion as "(discussion)" in the agenda and
time-box it. I expect this would provide an initial discussion, with
further details going to the email list.

--
Jody Garnett