[Board] new Sponsors page draft

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 00:26:21 PDT 2015

Hi Jeroen, no offence was intended and we will be contacting past (and
potential) sponsors shortly.

I volunteered Mike Smith to chat with me about setting up a graduated
sponsorship program based on organization size. It is my hope that it will
allow more smaller companies and support OSGeo.

Thank you for your continued support, and interest in once again sponsoring
OSGeo.

--
Jody Garnett