[Board] Motions from October 15 2015 meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 00:22:58 PDT 2015

A couple questions (my role is apparently to ask questions).

Do we mention motions that were withdrawn (you know for the record), I
notice the minuets lists "OSGeo should create a working group dedicated to
work with the UN-GIS team;" but it does not appear in the list of motions
to vote on.

Would like to cut down on two part motions such as "Cover travel expenses
for President to attend OpenGIS conference in Moscow and for developing
guidelines for the future events". Find it hard to vote for "developing
guidelines for future events" without a responsible party and deadline -
leaving me in a difficult position.

Votes inline below.

On 17 October 2015 at 15:43, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Minutes from the last board meeting are available at:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-10-15
>
> Sorry for the delay. Motions to vote on:
>
> 1. OSGeo board should be given write access to the drupal website

+1

> 2. Update sponsors page and have a previous sponsors page with text names
> and links

+1

> 3. Confirm Jeff, Mike and Jachym for another term as president, treasurer
> and secretary

+1

4. Cover travel expenses for President to attend OpenGIS conference in
> Moscow and for developing guidelines for the future events

+0 (see concern above)

> 5. Move discussion of covering costs for Steve open drone workshop to
> FOSS4G 2015 LOC

+1

Thanks,
Jody