[Board] Motions from October 15 2015 meeting

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Oct 19 12:25:59 PDT 2015

Jody,

Jeff is right. The UN discussion did not ended with a formal motion,
followed by votes, but with the creation of an action item, supported
with +1 statements by most of our board members. A motion can be forward
at the next meeting after the setup of the wiki page with more
information on the topic.

Best,
Vasile