[Board] new Sponsors page draft

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Oct 23 01:25:49 PDT 2015

Hi Venka,
One thing I would not like to see happening is that OSGeo starts competing with companies on FOSS4G support, workshops and training (maybe, if given at commercial rates, I would consider this).
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler