[Board] Motion: 2016 Financial Agreement

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 10 11:35:58 PDT 2015

Thanks Steven, this is a good document to share with everyone.

Let's take Maxi's thorough response and concerns positively and continue
to work with the OSGeo Conference Committee to make 2016 another great
event.  I can only speak for myself that I will help the new board to
get the guarantee in place.

-jeff