[Board] Election Manifestos

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 05:00:12 PDT 2015

The voting process for election to the board has opened.

I would encourage you to share your vision for OSGeo and your role on the board with the Charter members at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015_Candidate_Manifestos <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015_Candidate_Manifestos> so that we can make the most informed decisions when we vote rather than basing our votes on name recognition

I am going to hold off voting for a couple of days to give those of you who are recovering from  FOSS4G a chance to catch up

Thank you for standing for the board

Best

______
Steven