[Board] Some issues occurred with one potential GSoC mentor(Warning: long email)

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Fri Apr 1 07:20:59 PDT 2016

Dear Board Members, all --

  this email concerns me.  I am surprised at the amount of effort
here to spin this story..   I am available to answer any questions..
Default action is -- no action. Many people are productively working
away and there is no action item on any of this, as far as I know.

  best regards from Berkeley, California
  Brian M Hamlin