[Board] Fwd: Fwd: Request for funding of OSGeo Live thumb drives for regional Geo-conference

Bob Basques bbasques at sharedgeo.org
Wed Apr 13 07:49:11 PDT 2016

All,

I added this onto the board agenda.

Bobb

OSGeo-Live thumb drive in each attendees goody bag.  So, please consider
this an official request for funding of OSGeo Live Thumb Drives for the
event.

confirmed presenters.  This will be a highly knowledgable audience and
because of the varied subject matter it will be an excellent venue to get
the word out to new folks about OSGeo and it’s mission, via the OSGeo Live
project.  More info about the event can be seen here:

and/or pay to have them made ourselves.  We’ve handed these out in the past
and will also include a getting started cheat sheet for each user to get
them going with the least amount of effort.

are advertising ~$5 each for an 8GB USB3.0 blank drive.

Live suite to each).

accepted at the event, and there will also be a (free) GeoMOOSE workshop.