[Board] Details for OSGeo's booth at FOSS4G NA 2016

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:31:21 PDT 2016

Andrea,
cc to conf committee, board and Marc

thank you for reaching out to me - unfortunately I am out of country until
May 1 and I don't have any way to get the material for the booth. I think
that this is for the conference and/or marketing committee. We have offered
to help to man the booth but I don't have any means right now to get it set
up.

Hopefully somebody from the conference or marketing committee will be able
to respond,

Helena

--
Helena Mitasova