[Board] Details for OSGeo's booth at FOSS4G NA 2016

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:41:12 PDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 9:17 PM, OSGeo UK <osgeouk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Helena
>
> Not sure that manning a stand is within conference committee scope.

manning is the least problematic - but we need somebody to organize it -
e.g. set the wiki to sign up and get  the booth  banner and other material
(I don't really know where it is). This seems to be a marketing committee
scope, but I am not on it and I am not signed up on the list so I sent it
also to the board and conf committee - hopefully somebody can take charge
of this.
I am not sure how is this handled for FOSS4G in Bonn.

Anyone on Conference Cttee going to FOSS4G NA able to help out?

the best would be to have somebody who has done this before as I am not
really a marketing person. We are already quite overloaded with workshop, 4
talks, tour of our labs, NCSU table but we will sign up for manning the
booth if there is somebody who can set up the booth and organize the sign
up.

Thanks for the quick response anyway,

Helena

email: hmitaso at ncsu.edu