[Board] [Marketing] division of responsibilities between marketing and board committees

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 22:28:01 PDT 2016

Thank you Marc for volunteering to take this important role. Greatly appreciated. I have been following your strategy ideas and your leadership in this will be huge asset for OSGeo Future. Lot of parallel developments in Open Principles over the years are all crystallising at the same time and we need to make use of the opportunity to rapidly expand OSGeo in all dimensions.

Thank you to Cameron for all his work over the years . OSGeo Live is one of the best promotion tools that we have and it is thanks to Cameron and all in OSGeo Live team efforts.

Best wishes,

Suchith