[Board] RE: call for sponsoring for the FOSS4G OSGeo Code Sprint 2016 in Bonn in August

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Aug 4 06:15:46 PDT 2016

Hello Board,

sorry for the late answer. I missed Anitas mail with the question:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2016-July/014369.html

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

We expect less costs as the risk that the accommodation will cost us
money is gone.

We also expect less people to come. We expect not more than 100 persons
to come.

On the other hand we have 2100 € extra costs for the wifi that I just
added to the calculation in the wiki.

Now to the Question "How are you planning to cover the remaining costs?"

* we hope to cover the remaining costs with the FOSS4G budget or in
worst case we will ask FOSSGIS e.V. or OSGeo for more money.

Looking forward to see you all in Bonn at the code sprint.

Astrid

--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Astrid_Emde