[Board] meeting reminder dec 15

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:42:09 PST 2016

We have a number of outstanding actions from our last meeting that we
promised to "take to email". I ask that board members review their time
commitment, if we cannot balance the workload between meeting + email we
should consider stepping up to two meetings a month.

Now this could be my bad, as chair perhaps I should of taken responsibility
to sending an email on each topic:

- Results of the f2f on committee guidelines. While we have had a meeting,
and come up with a strategy, we do not have a champion taking
responsibility for making this happen. Watching this topic return each
month is ... discouraging.

- OSGeo_Budget_2017#Planning - contacting committee chairs for budget /
communication guidelines - while agreed to split up the work a number of
committees remain uncontacted. This leaves working on a draft budget
without their input :(
--
Jody Garnett