[Board] meeting reminder dec 15

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Dec 14 14:05:34 PST 2016

Hi Jody,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 4:42 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
wrote:

> - OSGeo_Budget_2017#Planning - contacting committee chairs for budget /
> communication guidelines - while agreed to split up the work a number of
> committees remain uncontacted. This leaves working on a draft budget
> without their input :(

​It's a long list, particularly with all PSCs. Maybe we should have
resorted to sending one standard mail to each project officer and/or to
project PSC list (assuming those exist everywhere?). Anyway, besides PSCs,
almost all other committees seem to have been contacted
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017#Committee_Contact_List

See you tomorrow! Best wishes,
Anita

​