[Board] Mandate and Budget request Marketing Committee

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:08:54 PST 2016

Hi Jody,

Indeed, the budget 2016 which not has been spent (approximately 12k USD) can be carried over. There was neither a plan nor a committee to spend the original 15k.
So the netto/net money asked for is 75 minus approx 12k USD.
Michael probably knows this surplus 2016 amount to the last cent.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans